The username or password you entered is incorrect, please try again.
Added to BasketView basket
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Tala is experiencing fantastic growth in the US market, and we are just getting started. We are looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial individual to help manage and build the growth of our US business. The Sales Coordinator is a multifaceted role ensures that all administrative, internal sales support and logistical functions run smoothly. The ideal candidate will liaise with customers, agents, distributors and retail partners, as well as third party logistics, to ensure that beautiful products are sold and delivered on time.
Please apply if you are highly proactive, are a quick learner and share our ethos for the environment. We are based in a small studio in the heart of Dumbo, NY.
This role will include, but not be limited to:
• Providing support to the sales team to ensure service objectives are met
• Supporting retail and specification accounts to maximise growth and revenue
• Client negotiation and creatively approaching customer service enquiries
• Managing the sales order cycle to eliminate operational inefficiencies that impact On Time Delivery
• Developing and maintaining key relationships with new and existing accounts
• Act as the first point of contact; managing inbound enquiries, welcoming visitors
• Responsible for procurement and maintenance of all studio related items
• Maintaining CRM tools, account maps and client base
• Managing projects through all stages to completion
• Working closely and collaboratively with other teams to communicate sales information
• 3PL point of contact for inventory management and stock reconciliation activities
• 2 years+ experience in a similar position, preferably within the Design or Fast-Moving Consumer Goods sector
• Excellent communication skills with the confidence to build relationships at all levels, and ask questions to ensure commercial requirements and rationale are understood
• Strong IT skills including Office 365 and ERP systems (Netsuite knowledge advantageous)
• Business development or account management experience, preferably in the lighting industry
• Enthusiastic, hardworking and driven individual with a focus on providing the best possible service.
• Commercially-minded and able to develop accounts through strong relationships
• Robust communication and presentation skills
• Ability to strategize high-level while maintaining a focus on processual details
• An independent worker able to think for themselves whilst collaborating with other teams
• Pipeline management and CRM experience
• Ambitious with an entrepreneurial mind set
• Strong negotiation skills with the ability to work under pressure
• A motivated and enthusiastic self-starter
• Able to learn and take on new tasks quickly and use own initiative to explore possibilities before raising queries
If you have a good understanding of the lighting industry, a passion for design & sustainability and feel you can be a brand ambassador for Tala, we’d like to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your CV/Resume and Cover Letter to [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you.