Added to BasketView basket
– The thirty day period begins from the day after you receive your order.
– We require written confirmation that you would like to cancel your order, or receive a refund. This written confirmation should include your Name, Order Reference Number and Address, as well as a detailed description of the issue, ideally alongside photo evidence of breakages or faults.
– Refunds will be issued once the returning items have been received and checked.
– If you are returning all products in your order, you will be refunded the full cost of delivery. If returning part of your order, the delivery charge will not be refunded.
– If you paid for Next Day Delivery, we will refund the cost of Standard Delivery to your account. E.g. if Standard Delivery is £3.95 and Next Day Delivery is £6.95, we will refund you £3.95. The additional £3 is not covered.
– The products you return must be in their original condition, and with the correct Tala packaging. Damage to the product or packaging may void your refund. Additional packaging should ensure safe return to avoid breakages.
Please send all requests or queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A member of our team will respond as soon as possible to resolve the issue.
For any other enquiries, please visit our Contact page.
The above policy is based on the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (UK).