The username or password you entered is incorrect, please try again.
Added to BasketView basket
Tala is looking to appoint a dynamic Project Manager to join our London-based team.
Tala is an award-winning lighting brand, founded on the premise that good design can help mitigate climate change. From our London-based studio, we explore the tension between sustainability, technology and design through our wide-ranging collections.
Tala is a growth stage company with teams between London, New York and Shenzhen.
Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a critical role for the business with opportunity for progression. The candidate will work closely with senior Management to deliver progressive and sustainable new product lines.
We are looking for a project manager with the ability and ambition to manage product development projects from conception and design to development and implementation.
She/he must efficiently plan and prioritise all deliverables and resources, working across multiple projects with overseas vendors in several countries.
The project manager must be incredibly organised, manage our designer’s expectations, PD launch schedules, calendars.
Attention to detail and a real passion for product is critical.
Our PM works directly with our creative design team, logistics and key executives to organise and help launch new products. More than anything, they have the answers to where all product initiatives are, at all times. When in doubt, they find solutions quickly and with confidence. They are familiar with product development timelines and bring a system of disciplined organisation on day one.
• 5+ years’ experience in a product development environment
• Experience managing product development teams and deliverables. We need someone who is confident and comfortable to hit the ground running
• Familiarity with production schedules and Project Management software
• Effective communication between our supply chain team in China and London
• Analytical thinker, interested in systems, process and results
• Excellent presentation, organisation and communication skills
• An ability to motivate, support and understand the goals of our product designers
• They can easily work with everyone from our designers to logistics to overseas vendors and our executive team
• Expert knowledge of managing the creative process and deliverables
• A passion for decorative interiors, specifically lighting a plus
• Must have a desire to work in a fashion forward company, with an appetite for market disruption through great design
• Interest in sustainability and climate change mitigation
• Interest / experience with cutting edge low carbon materials and production methods a plus
• Knowledge of lighting and LED technology is a bonus
• Must be willing to travel occasionally – our main manufacturing hubs are China, USA, Germany & UK
• Competitive salary, dependent on experience
• Pension scheme
• Amazing office environment, filled with plants and of course, beautiful lighting
• Office snacks and the occasional office dog
• Annual team away days, we typically organise a tree planting scheme with The Heart of England foundation
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: [email protected]