The username or password you entered is incorrect, please try again.
Added to BasketView basket
Tala is looking to appoint a Marketing & Communications Manager to join our London-based team.
Tala is an award-winning lighting brand, founded on the premise that good design can help mitigate climate change. From our London-based studio, we explore the tension between sustainability, technology and design through our wide-ranging collections.
Tala is a growth stage company with teams between London, New York and Shenzhen.
Your primary focus will be to promote Tala through commercially driven and targeted marketing campaigns and brand-building activities.
A commercially driven and customer-centric role, your focus will span our three B2B distribution channels: retail, contract and partnerships. Working closely with the Project Manager and Senior Management team, you will coordinate small and large-scale trade events, studio activations and targeted marketing and communications campaigns.
• Work with Marketing team to produce trade-specific marketing materials to support sales initiatives, incentives and events
• Manage yearly events calendar and build strategy around Tala participation and attendance, including Euroluce (Milan), ICFF (New York) and LDF (London)
• Devise seasonal promotions and activities for B2B customers
• Develop onboarding process for new customers, distributing appropriate materials and providing administration support
• Aid project management of POS materials and messaging in close collaboration with Lead Brand Designer, Project Manager and Sales team
• Oversee the day-to-day running of Tala’s press office, coordinating all interactions with key press and influencers
• Write and distribute press releases, and liaise with external agencies in line with product launch strategies
• Coordinate regular communications to B2B customers using ERP system and email marketing platforms
• Manage trade marketing budget and ensure objectives and key results are being met
• Liaise with project partners to develop case studies for publication on the Tala website
• Support with copywriting requirements as and when required on web, social and email
• At least three years’ experience in similar role within the design/lighting industry
• Experience dealing with external agencies and talent
• Sharp attention to detail with excellent copywriting and verbal communication skills
• Ability to think commercially and autonomously to support revenue targets
• Must be willing to travel occasionally
• Fluency in a non-English language (French, German, Mandarin)
• Knowledge of lighting industry and LED technology is a bonus
• Interest in sustainability and climate change mitigation
• Competitive salary, dependent on experience
• Pension scheme
• Amazing office environment, filled with plants and of course, beautiful lighting
• Office snacks and the occasional office dog
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: [email protected]