Added to BasketView basket
At Tala we believe that good design can help mitigate the effects of climate change. By investing in Tala LED lighting, our customers can not only benefit from beautifully designed lights, but they can also drastically reduce their energy consumption. What’s more, we donate a percentage of our profits to reforestation projects around the world.
To make our products more accessible, we have teamed up with the award-winning retail finance platform, Divido Financial Services Ltd., to offer you a quick, simple and paperless process to access affordable finance options and spread payments out over up to 12 months at 0% interest.
How does Divido work?
– Add your desired products to basket (minimum basket value £250)
– Choose Divido at checkout
– Complete online application form
– If prompted, complete the ID verification, review and sign your agreement with the lender electronically
– Once complete, you will receive your order as per your shipping terms
Product Purchase Price: £300
Amount of credit: £300
Total Repayable: £300
Agreement duration: 12 months
Monthly Payment: £25
Rate of interest: 0% per annum
(Representative 0% APR)
Am I eligible?
To apply for financing, you must meet the following criteria:
– Be 18+ years of age
– Be a UK resident for at least 3 years
– Have a UK bank account that can accept direct debits
– Have a credit or debit card registered to your home address
– Have a stable income whether through permanent employment or other means (pension, Disability Allowance etc.)
– Be comfortable with a credit check following application
Delivery must be to the address you put on the finance application, which must be the same as the billing address on your bank account.
When you have made your application to Divido, they will securely process your application and ensure that you meet the correct credit rating criteria for financing.
Is a deposit required?
No, a deposit is not required for this service.
What information is required for the application?
Divido will ask for some basic personal details, such as your marital, residential and employment status. You will also need to have your bank account details and possibly your credit or debit card information to hand for ID verification.
Why was my application unsuccessful?
The lender will never tell Tala the exact reason for declining an application. However, an unsuccessful application is usually due to eligibility, not having enough credit experience or having negative credit file information. For more information, please read Divido’s FAQs.