The username or password you entered is incorrect, please try again.
Added to BasketView basket
DUMBO, New York, United States · Sales
Tala is an award-winning lighting brand, founded on the premise that good design can help mitigate climate change. From our London-based studio, we explore the tension between sustainability, technology and design through our wide-ranging collections. Tala is more than a lighting company; it is a community of like-minded individuals grounded in a culture of sustainability through design excellence.
We are looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial individual to drive specification/contract sales and growth. This role will require actively building and developing relationships with lighting designers, consultants and architects, as well as contractors, clients and buyers. The ideal candidate will be someone who is highly proactive, shares our ethos, and is able to hit the ground running.
· Managing specification accounts to maximise growth and revenue
· Being proactive in sourcing and on-boarding new key accounts
· Client negotiation and creatively approaching problems
· Organising and delivering product training (both in house and remotely)
· Developing and maintaining key relationships with new and existing accounts
· Organising and attending sales related events
· Maintaining CRM tools, account maps and client base
· Managing projects through all stages to completion
· Delivering a structured business plan for your respective territory
· Providing accurate sales forecasts
· Working closely and collaboratively with other teams to communicate sales information
· Business development or account management experience, preferably in the lighting industry
· Commercially-minded and able to develop accounts through strong relationships
· Robust communication and presentation skills
· An independent worker able to think for themselves whilst collaborating with other teams
· Pipeline management and CRM experience
· Ambitious with an entrepreneurial mind set
· Strong negotiation skills with the ability to work under pressure
· A motivated and enthusiastic self-starter
If you have a good understanding of the lighting industry, a passion for design & sustainability and feel you can be a brand ambassador for Tala, we’d like to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your CV/resume and cover letter to [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you.