To celebrate Earth Hour, the annual worldwide movement organised by environmental charity WWF, we’re giving our followers a chance to win a set of lights to retrofit to energy efficient LED.
Now in its 12th year, Earth Hour aims to inspire millions of people around the world to turn off non-essential electric lights for one hour. This year, Earth Hour will occur between 20:30 to 21:30 on Saturday 30 March.
Even though a Tala LED bulb uses 90% less energy than an incandescent bulb, we’re still switching off for Earth Hour and we want our followers to do the same.
For a chance to win a set of Tala lights, make sure you follow us on Instagram or Twitter on Saturday 30 March and follow the instructions. Most importantly, we want everyone to turn their lights off and help take action for our beautiful planet.
Terms & Conditions
– We will select 4 winners in total
– Winners can select 6 bulbs each from the Classic Range*
– The competition runs from Friday 29th March 3PM to Monday 1st April 1PM
– Winners will be selected from participants on the Tala Twitter and Instagram pages
– Winners will be asked to share some of their personal information so we can post their prizes to the address of their choice.
– Deliveries to UK, EU and North America only.
*This competition does not include any lights from the Design or Feature collection.